This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement that governs the relationship/agreement between globallimos.com and a1limosf.com, limousine-sacramento.com, crownlimorentals.com, exoticlimocal.com (such sites being collectively referred to herein as the "Sites," “Company,” “us” “we” “our” and the services available on such Sites being referred to herein as the "Services") and the person that uses the company site/s to book the third party independent service providers (herein referred to as “you” “customer” “your”). The local company that might provide you transportation through the use of our site will be referred to as the “service provider,” “car rental company,” or the “car rental person.” If you do not agree to this Agreement, please do not use the Services. In addition to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, you may be asked to agree to additional terms when using different parts of our Sites. The terms and conditions of this Agreement, along with such additional terms and conditions, will be referred to as the "Terms". The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Service or Application at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Service or Application. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service or Application after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
1. FIRST TIME USERS. You may choose your own log-in email and optional password during your first rates request or we will assign you a password to access our services through the Sites.
2. BROKER SERVICES. Upon entering your information and the request for which you would like limousine service, we will provide you with a list of limousine/bus companies in your area, if any, service providers that may be interested in completing your transportation needs. However, we do not guarantee to find you limousine/bus companies that will give you service according to your specifications. The company does not provide transportation services, and the company is not a transportation carrier. It is up to the third party service provider, driver or vehicle operator to offer transportation services which may be scheduled through the use of the comapny`s website/s. The company offers information and a method to obtain such third party service provider, but does not and does not intend to provide transportation services or act in any way as a transportation carrier, and has no responsibility or liability for any transportation services provided to you by such third parties. The company will pass on your collected trip and billing information to the third party service. Your rights under contracts you enter into with the service providers are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any service provider, you must address such dispute with the service provider directly, And you hereby agree to release company(and our officers, directors, affiliates, employees and agents) and any other person, firm, or entity (including our business partners such as a product manufacturer or supplier who may employ the company`s services) from any damages or claims (including consequential and incidental damages) of every kind or nature, suspected and unsuspected, known and unknown, and disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and your dealings with the service provider.
3.DISPUTES WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDERS. We are not obligated to help you resolve disputes with the service providers, however, we will try to assist you in resolving any problems that may arise in the course of limousine service and which may be the fault of the service provider who you learned about through the Company Services. You must participate and use good faith efforts to resolve problems through the Company resolution process. This limited assistance in no way nullifies the release and indemnification described in these Contract Terms.
4. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. Upon using the Services, you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself and your service requirements on our Site. Some of this information will be sent to the service provider who will need this information to respond to you or to other persons or entities in connection with our business. By providing this information to us over the phone, text messaging, or by submitting a service quote request via internet, you are requesting, and you expressly consent to being contacted by us or the service providers listed on our site via phone, email or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable "Do Not Call" list, in order that we may provide the Services set forth on our Site, to service your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account or for other purposes reasonably related to your service request and our business, including marketing related emails if you agree to receive such emails. You agree that by completing a service request, you are entering into a business relationship with Company and the service providers on the company`s website and thus agree to be contacted by Company and/or the service providers. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to refuse any current or future use of the Company Services (or any portion thereof) by you. You are responsible for any use of the Company services by persons to whom you intentionally or negligently allow access to your password.
5. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. You acknowledge and agree that your use of our services are to only help you book or find a third party service provider for your transportation needs. You must not use the information from the company`s site/s for any other purposes. If the company finds out that you have used the content, information, or other related information from our site for any other purpose, the company will pursue the matter in the court of law and demand for the damages that you have caused to business of the company.
6. PERMITS AND LICENSING. We do not verify the licensing of the service providers. Thus, we recommend that you confirm the licensing requirements with the business and the applicable state and local licensing authorities. In some states, licensing may be required by the county or local authority in which the limousine services are being performed (such as picking up passengers at a specific airport). We recommend that you confirm these licensing requirements with the service provider before proceeding with your ride. We recommend that you ask the service provider to provide you with a copy of their license.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify the company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, co-branders, and other partners and hold them each harmless from any and all claims or demands, including attorney`s fees, made by you or any third party due to or arising from your use of the company services or in connection with the company sites to rent the third party service provider/rental person/rental company`s vehicle/fleets to fulfill your transportation needs.
GENERAL PROVISIONS. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Company`s sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Services or the Sites, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the Services or the Sites at any time. Except as expressly set forth herein, company expressly disclaims any implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and you agree that company shall have no liability for direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), exemplary or punitive damages (even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of this agreement or any consequences which flow from it. Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages. In such states and provinces, the above exclusions may not apply to you. The Terms will inure to the benefit of Company`s successors, assigns and licensees. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction that provision shall be modified in order to make it enforceable, while maintaining the spirit of the provision. Alternatively, if modification is not possible, such provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Sites or Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the State of California and between California residents. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in California and that any claim arising under these Terms will be brought solely in a court in Sacramento County, California.